Website Cookies & Privacy
(1) Cookies and tracking – In order to improve the overall experience of visiting our website, we use a server-based log to collect anonymous information about our website visitors. This data is only used to generate statistical charts and will not be used in any other way.
(3) Google Analytics – Our website uses Google Analytics which relies on cookies to generate more advanced visitor charts and data mining reports. Similarly, to our server-based logs, Google Analytics collects anonymous information that will not be used to identify our website visitors.
(4) Controlling Cookies – You web browser (the software you use to access our website) should allow you to control the cookies that it stores on your computer. Please refer to the relevant supplier’s website to find out more. If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us by phone, email or post.
(5) Changes to this policy – We will post any changes to this policy on our website. Those changes will then apply to any future use by you of our website.
(6) Users contacting us through this website do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use. Where we have clearly stated and made you aware of the fact, and where you have given your express permission we may use your details to send you products/services information through a mailing list system. By using any of the forms on our website and ticking the marketing opt-in confirmation, you agree to have your email address added to our mailing list. You may receive periodic mailings from us with information on services or news. All emails sent will give you the option to unsubscribe. Whilst we take all reasonable precautions to protect any personal data users may input via this website we cannot be responsible for and therefore exclude all liability for loss or misuse of personal data which is intercepted or otherwise accessed by unauthorised persons. We comply with the GDPR Regulations and the Data Protection Act of 1998 and its requirements. You have the right to ask us for a copy of your personal data and have the right to amend or delete the data.
(7) Downloads & Media Files – Any downloadable documents, files or media made available on this website are provided to users at their own risk. While all precautions have been undertaken to
ensure only genuine downloads are available users are advised to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications. All documents on the website are owned by ACT Systems unless otherwise stated.
(8) Although we only look to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised to adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites. Shortened URL’s; URL shortening is a technique used on the web to shorten URL’s (Uniform Resource Locators) to something substantially shorter. This technique is especially used in social media and looks similar to this (example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo). Users should take caution before clicking on shortened URL links and verify their authenticity before proceeding. We cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite our best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and we cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned. We accept no responsibility for third party downloads and downloads provided by external third-party websites and advise users to verify their authenticity using third party anti-virus software or similar applications.