New Enquiry Process
- If and when you decide to contact us, we want you to be clear about the process we will take in order to understand your needs.
- After you call or email us from our contact form, we will respond within 24 hours to set up an initial chat.
- If we think we can help you, we will then arrange a meeting. If we feel we can't help, we will tell you straight away and not waste your time.
- During the first meeting, you will meet our Director, Grant Payne, who will find out more about your business and your future development plans. He will be accompanied by one of the ACT technical staff to ensure that the technical side of your requirements is carefully inspected.
- After that first meeting, we will summarise your requirements as we see them.
- If you are in agreement at that stage, we will then supply you with a quotation to undertake the necessary project work and offer ongoing support.
Please use this form if you want to contact us for an initial chat or about a specific project or call us on 01189 870 070 (Local Rate number) and +44 (0) 1189 870070 (for international calls)